Friday 1 June 2012

Introductions

Good morning and welcome to my new blog. 


A little bit about me. I have 3 children, a daughter named Sophie and two sons named Rio and Corey. Last year my husband and I made the decision that I would not return to work after my maternity leave. I've appreciated and enjoyed every minute so far being able to take Sophie and Rio along to the school bus as well as watch my little one grow. I was able to witness Corey's first milestones such as rolling over, crawling, tooth, walking, word, haircut etc. For this I'm immensely grateful to my husband who now shoulders the entire financial burden of supporting our family of five. 


I made the decision to create this blog as a way of showing people my experiments with sewing, baking and cooking. With three children and a husband as lovely as mine there'll most definitely be a fair amount of family posts too, I hope that's ok!


I'm hoping this venture will help my confidence to grow more and more, I want to improve my skills and also find my creative side, I know I had it once but I seem to have misplaced it somewhere along the years.


I get enormous amounts of inspiration from Pinterest and have boards full of things I want to attempt one day, I've learned so much from the tutorials on there already.


Anyway, hope you'll join me for the journey.


Love,
Kaye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I will always try and reply. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog.